Wednesday 2 January 2019

Welcome 2019!

I have no idea what this year will bring...

...with all this "B" stuff going on...

...but to give myself a positive take on 2019 I have indulged in this...

Modern Folk Embroidery's "Stitch-a-Long" beginning with January (available now).

Why don't you join in too!?




I love that it is entitled "Hope"...

...we surely need rather a lot of that right now!!

The finished piece will be quite a size...



...but, as it will be done in 12 little pieces, it won't feel like a never-ending journey!

I'm sure that many others will be joining in as they did last year for SAL 2018 :-)

Yes....yes...I know....haven't I got enough to do already??!!

Yes, I have....but, those of you who've known me for a while...

....know that I looooooove stitching red cross stitch!!

Plus....someone else has done the work of designing it, so I can simply sit and stitch. Bliss!

Thanks Jacob for a very promising adventure with a blunt needle

x C