Thursday 15 February 2018

Working on a couple of "Book of Shadows" pages for my "Caria" story

Some of you may know that there is a lot of interesting stuff going on at the "Near & Far Creative Textile Group" on Facebook.

I started my story some time ago...

...and made a large book for it (although I didn't know at the time exactly WHAT it's purpose would be).

Well...

...it seems that Caria will be inheriting a "Book of Shadows" or "Grimoire"...

...all sorts of "magic" stuff for her life-journey.

I had abfew monutes between things yesterday...

...so I did some stencil work...

...and a few bits of Runic Writing....



...and put in some lovely "Stamperia" papers (with a bit of stenciling on top).




I'm hoping to get some more done over the next few weeks...

...before the NEC...

...but, for now, all is on hold as cases are packed...

...and we have an adventure to go on!! :-)

x C