Wednesday 31 January 2018

Big Reveal - Dragon Eggs!!

As you all know...

...I've been working on stuff involving silk paper.

Well...

...I can now let the cat out of the bag...

...or should I say "eggs out of the box"!?

As part of my project for the "Near and Far Creative Textile Group"...

...the story that is evolving has come up with the requirement for "DRAGON'S EGGS"

The silk paper has been used to make some dragon-like scales to go on some of them.

These are not "Game of Thrones" eggs...

...because these have been affected by Dragon Fashion!! :-)







These are just a few of the total...

...and I have really had some fun making them.

I'm enjoying the story as well...

...but that's not ready for a reveal any time very soon.....sorry!

I do hope that you like the results as much as I do....

...you can see them at the NEC in March.

Have a great Wednesday

x C