Sunday, 2 April 2017

Tidying....sorting....planning...

I've been back for a couple of weeks now and seem to have spent most of my time tidying, sorting and, finally, planning for the next few months!

I was running on a high though...

...as all the positive feedback at the show really buoyed me up and gave me a good shot-in-the-arm...

...which is very welcome when you work at home on your own most of the time.

I have managed to get a fair old list put together...

...work to be done on a number of different projects...

...including getting started on a book - based around my "Lavender & Lace" theme....

...and another one on making art-books too!

This week though it's been playtime making collage papers...

...and a bit of drawing...





Yes.....

...one of those Beakheads again!!

This one inspired by the doorway at Healaugh in Yorkshire.

I've packed a load of stuff into a bag...

...and will be off exploring for a couple of weeks...

...so no blog posts for a while again - sorry!

There'll be lots going on in the background though...

...so I'll bring you up to date when I get back and settled :-)

x C

2 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I like the first two steps of the creative process...intention and gathering...after that it gets sticky!! Love your Beakhead!

Chris Gray said...

Thanks Mary Ann!

Lots of intention and planning going on.....

Still in love with beakheads!! :-)

x