Sunday 2 April 2017

Tidying....sorting....planning...

I've been back for a couple of weeks now and seem to have spent most of my time tidying, sorting and, finally, planning for the next few months!

I was running on a high though...

...as all the positive feedback at the show really buoyed me up and gave me a good shot-in-the-arm...

...which is very welcome when you work at home on your own most of the time.

I have managed to get a fair old list put together...

...work to be done on a number of different projects...

...including getting started on a book - based around my "Lavender & Lace" theme....

...and another one on making art-books too!

This week though it's been playtime making collage papers...

...and a bit of drawing...





Yes.....

...one of those Beakheads again!!

This one inspired by the doorway at Healaugh in Yorkshire.

I've packed a load of stuff into a bag...

...and will be off exploring for a couple of weeks...

...so no blog posts for a while again - sorry!

There'll be lots going on in the background though...

...so I'll bring you up to date when I get back and settled :-)

x C