Friday 22 January 2016

Apologizing.....Sorting....and looking forward to some serious PLAYTIME!

First of all ......APOLOGIES...

...to all my blog friends out there who may have noticed that they haven't had any comments from me for a while.

I have tried...honest!!

...but since my last lappy died...and the Man set up my new one....

...something has gone "missing" and I CANNOT leave any comments on anyone's blog except my own!

I've tried "Google Account" - Name/URL.....and even Anonymous...but to no avail.

IT WON'T LET ME COMMENT!!! Grrrrr!

My own blog doesn't even register that I've logged in ...and I have to keep going behind the scenes to get to change anything or do a new post?!

Anyone got any ideas? They would be most welcome I can tell you!!

Meanwhile...I'd like to let you know that I am visiting your lovely blogs....

...I'm just invisible at the moment. :-(


Now that my big project is in someone else's hands I have started to sort out the mess in my workroom.

Boxes with stuff that probably won't get used again have been weeded to make some room....

...and it's amazing what you re-discover when excavating!!

Loads and loads of handmade printblocks from years ago!!!

Still Yummy...






I had such fun creating these...

...and even more fun using them in workshops....

...and as I came back from Colourcraft with loads of paint and other arty-farty goodies...

....maybe I will get to using them again sometime this year...

...when I give myself some SERIOUS playtime!! :-)))))

x C