Friday, 22 January 2016

Apologizing.....Sorting....and looking forward to some serious PLAYTIME!

First of all ......APOLOGIES...

...to all my blog friends out there who may have noticed that they haven't had any comments from me for a while.

I have tried...honest!!

...but since my last lappy died...and the Man set up my new one....

...something has gone "missing" and I CANNOT leave any comments on anyone's blog except my own!

I've tried "Google Account" - Name/URL.....and even Anonymous...but to no avail.

IT WON'T LET ME COMMENT!!! Grrrrr!

My own blog doesn't even register that I've logged in ...and I have to keep going behind the scenes to get to change anything or do a new post?!

Anyone got any ideas? They would be most welcome I can tell you!!

Meanwhile...I'd like to let you know that I am visiting your lovely blogs....

...I'm just invisible at the moment. :-(


Now that my big project is in someone else's hands I have started to sort out the mess in my workroom.

Boxes with stuff that probably won't get used again have been weeded to make some room....

...and it's amazing what you re-discover when excavating!!

Loads and loads of handmade printblocks from years ago!!!

Still Yummy...






I had such fun creating these...

...and even more fun using them in workshops....

...and as I came back from Colourcraft with loads of paint and other arty-farty goodies...

....maybe I will get to using them again sometime this year...

...when I give myself some SERIOUS playtime!! :-)))))

x C



7 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm thinking it's a blogger thing. I had that problem with a few blogs last week. The Big B is probably tweeking things behind the scenes. Is you new computer Win 10? I bought Terry a lap top so I could get used to it before I have to and I hate it. I do things on his with my tablet with instructions next to me. As long as you are logged in using your Google account you should be able to comment. Call Google...I have found them to be very helpful when I have an issue with my Nexus tablet.
xx, Carol

Chris Gray said...

We run a Linux system here - the latest Debian - so anything Windows or Mac doesn't apply unfortunately.

I do log in using my Google account - it lets me work on my blog....but the system doesn't recognize me outside of it. Weird.

Maybe it is time to call someone...

Thanks Carol

Penny said...

This truly looks like an excavation of antiquities. I love the finds you made while straightening. I'm sorry about your computer problems. I hate when this kind of thing happens. I've noticed over this past month that there have been several people who have had problems of one sort or another. Google is pretty good to work with -- so perhaps they can help you.

ViDerTextil said...

annoying to have those kind of problems. I'm on blogger now since my problems with skynet, and it's going fine ... but it gives you time to sort out and make some interesting discoveries :-). xxx

Living to work - working to live said...

Cannot help you I'm afraid ( on the techy front) but no worries about not commenting if you visit. That's fine by me. I don't always comment either.

underatopazsky said...

I love excavating although I usually end up with more that I want to do than there are hours for in the day!
My techie husband is a Linux user, so have run your problem past him and he's having a think.
My suggestion is to Google the issue and see if there are any techie forums out there where either a) someone has already had the same issue and might have been given a solution or b) the techie minds might be able to solve it for you.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Love your excavation and this time of year begs for play and exploration or just using up paint! Whatever you do I'll be checking back and good luck with 'comments issues'!