Sunday, 14 June 2015

A title and two pages....

It always feels sooooooooooooo good to get the first bits done in a new sketchbook!!

I find that I spend ages and ages faffing around sorting the pages...

...accumulating images...

...bringing out all the materials I want to use...

etc...etc...etc...

...and then it takes me days to actually get the first marks done inside!!

But...

...'tis done!!

...and here is the evidence sitting on my desk this morning :-)

Inside "title" page...



Page 1 (from around the south doorway - Kilpeck)




Page 2 (top of arch - south doorway - Kilpeck)





Fancy having a go at some "Beakheads" next.....


Have a great Sunday...

x C

3 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Well done! You've broken the ice! and your two pages are looking great. Enjoy this new journey!

Evergreen Mo said...

Like you I faff with a new sketchbook. Hopeless until I get rid of the white pages
Interested to see your progress on this project. Good title

Chris Gray said...

Thanks girls! I'm already enjoying this theme. Don't know where it'll lead.....just following along!!😁