Friday 14 November 2014

A Tale of Two Workshops....

It's been busy, busy....BUSY around here!

It feels like I haven't stopped for weeks....and I can't stop yet either!

But...I do have some finished pieces....

...and therefore some pictures to show :-)

First of all, the sample Tri-Fold Petroglyph Book for my workshops at Harrogate Knitting and Stitching Show next week...











I have spent HOURS making all the parts, printing text and notes,  and making this sample....

...I hope the participants will enjoy themselves on Thursday (3.30) and Sunday (1.30)

Maybe I'll see some of you there. I'm on Stand TG137 in the Textile Gallery!

OK

Workshop number 2 is my Winter Solstice at Arts Alive Crickhowell.

I've prepared plenty of examples and samples for this workshop taking place in Crickhowell on the 6th & 7th December. It will be such fun...the same as the last one!!

Here's a Markal Stencil that has been stitched with metallic thread...



....a lovely bunch of Colouricious wooden print blocks to play with....




...a boxful of rune print blocks....

...hand-carved by MOI! :-)




...and this little rune book has been made using lino blocks run through my little Italian litho-press.




It'll be possible for folk to make bags, coasters, calendars, cards, blessing books, and all sorts of lovely things for an alternative Winter Celebration!

Sign up HERE.