Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Handsome brute!!

I'd like to share a piece that I finished a little while ago....

...done on Empress calico....

....sprayed with Brusho Sprays....

He took HOURS to stitch....

...but I'm VERY pleased with him....

Temple Guardian - Handsome brute!!!





...and here he is with the sketchbook page he comes from...



Oh! I'm a happy, HAPPY  bunny!

x C

p.s. following a number of inquiries...

...yes....this technique will be rolled out in a workshop later in 2014. E-mail me if you're interested..

5 comments:

Penny said...

WOW!! He is gorgeous - thanks to your lovely hand work. I am so thrilled to see your excitement. Its coming out in your work and its wonderful.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is a magnificent piece. What is the size of the finished stitched piece?

I love your fiber art and am always excited to see your post in my blog roll.

Happy New Year
Carol

Chris Gray said...



Thanks Penny...you are always so kind x

Thanks also Carol - This is just a smallish "head" piece and measures approx 10" x 10".

The main piece is more like 30" x 30" ...paws and all!

x C

Caterina Giglio said...

wow, that is impressive...

Chris Gray said...

Thanks Catarina! :-)