Monday, 19 March 2012

..checking out...

...for a little while.

If I had the courage, I'd post a photo of the bombsite that is my living room right now.

But I don't!

Shelving, boxes and bags everywhere....

Can't move!

All is now (just about) ready for Fashion, Embroidery & Stitch....

If anyone is coming, please call around to my stand J10 to say HELLO!

...and don't forget about the FREE Freudenberg Vilene Workshops that are available.

Here are a few piccies of more sample pieces for my workshop...

"Stunning Vilene Jewellery"







See you in a couple of weeks. :-)

11 comments:

stitchinglife said...

Good luck! Have fun :-)

Abigail Thomas said...

have a good time!

jan said...

Have a good time :)

Chris Gray said...

Thanks to you all...

...I intend to have a blast!

x C

Anne B said...

Lovely designs! I'll come and seek you out on Thursday. Looking forward to the show.

Penny said...

Have a great time - I'll be sitting here awaiting a report after the dust has settled.

Penny said...

Have a wonderful time and sell well.

Eva said...

I wish you lots of success. These pieces are so wonderfully mysterious.

Chris Gray said...

Thank you Penny, Penny and Eva!

I hope I sell well too!

...and I like the "mysterious" adjective... they are a bit, aren't they :-)

Dee said...

Stunning is correct! good luck with the show and sales... I'm sure your pieces will be well-received!

Alex said...

The vilene jewellery is definitely gorgeous! Hope you've managed to get your feet back on the ground by now!