Tuesday, 24 January 2012

...Tribal.....STITCH....

For those of you that subscribe....

...you will have seen my little "Tribal Cloth" project in the Feb/Mar issue of "Stitch" magazine.


The original has a deep red colour central panel....

...quite a bit of hand-stitching...



...and lots and lots of beads!

There is a "Project Pack" available over in the shop....

...along with some others that follow the same stitch-plan......

...but are done in a green/yellow colour combo....



...and in purple too.



I'm working on another one.....in salmon/pink/grey, but it'll be next week before that's done!

I had such a good time working these pieces....

...I hope everyone else does too! :-)


(ps the shop URL will be changing tomorrow evening. From then on, it will be part of www.mabonarts.co.uk, rather than BigCartel. Service will be just the same though :-))))

6 comments:

Anne B said...

I love these. so attractive. Well done. Look forward to seeing you again at the NEC.

ViDerTextil said...

prefer the green one, but the other colors are also very attractive and beautiful ! indeed a lot of beads ...

Chris Gray said...

Thanks Anne ...see you there!


and Viviane...

...yes, lots of beads indeed :-)

Eva said...

Congrats -- to your work and for being in the magazine! I'm sure this will be inspiring the readers!

Penny said...

I love them all! As you know I'm a great fan!

Nanouanne said...

I love these tribal looking pieces of art! very inspiring.