Monday 23 February 2009

A new posting......at last!

It's been AGES since I did a "proper" posting - the OWOH one was up there for quite some time!

Never mind.......

....back in the saddle now, and I haven't been lazy in the meantime.....


Tribal Cloth things still piling up - maybe not quite as quickly as I would like, but piling up nevertheless..

Did a few "cuffs" to see how they turned out - I was quite pleased with the results (let me know what you think).














I've also done a Mobile Phome Cover for "Genie" (UKEmbellisherSwap), and I'm pleased with that too......







Whilst in the process of cutting the shape of the phone cover another idea came to mind.......



...... have cut out some templates for some odd-looking dolls..................


...and I'm going to be on the embellisher for the next couple of days I think!.....